Update: Scheduling another freeze of Jack-related packages

Updates;

Timeline
> 16 Jan 2004 :  jack hits unstable
  Done
  Jack is now built on all architectures.

> 18 Jan 2004 :  Maintainer uploads are done by this date.
  The remaining packages are:

  gstreamer-jack,libjack0.71.2-0 0.75.0 -- 228784
  libasound2-plugins,libjack0.71.2-0 0.75.0 -- 228785 -- maintainer upload just happened?
  libhydrogen0,libjack0.71.2-0 0.75.0 -- this package is going to be removed
  muse,libjack0.71.2-0 0.71.2 -- 228788
  tapiir,libjack0.71.2-0 0.71.2 --
  zynaddsubfx,libjack0.71.2-0 0.75.0 -- 228790

  Please feel free to NMU these packages, or they are removed from testing.

> 25 Jan 2004 :  All packages are NMU'd, or hinted 'remove' from testing in -release
>                Uploads are freezed except for serious bug fixes
  We are currently in this phase.

  This is the deadline for all NMU's to start happening.
  We need to start uploading here to get build-failures and other things stamped out.
  goal: all dependency are uploaded, and gets built on all arches, or removed from testing.

> 1  Feb 2004 :  Final upload, or hinted 'remove' from testing

  This is the deadline for NMUing, and a deciding point of whether to remove from testing or not.

> 11 Feb 2004 :  All jack-related packages enter testing, or gets removed from testing.

  This is optimistic, but hopefully doable.

> 1 Mar 2004  :  New jack release to Debian unstable.

  This will be delayed until at least the following happens:

1. all packages that were removed from testing due to the process gets back to testing:
  I'm aware of:
    ecasound2.2
    ecawave
    ecamegapedal

2. Other things that were waiting for jack and alsa to enter testing:
    kdemultimedia

3. whatever else ?