Re: Debian and Zapping recording

>>>>> "emm" == Eduardo Marcel Macan <macan@debian.org> writes:

    emm> I'm kind of busy now, due to some conferences I'll take part,
    emm> but I'll try to write such e-mail, calling for the creation
    emm> of the multimedia task.

    emm> I think it will not be too unpolite if we send it to all
    emm> sound/graphics/video maintainer and also a copy do
    emm> debian-devel, since not everybody reads it, or would it?

I   think not.   Given the current     trend of signal-noise ratio  on
debian-devel, I very much doubt that anyone could possibly be harmed
by your announce.

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                                   sama@debian.org
"There's no free expression without control on the tools you use"