Re: Debian and Zapping recording

I'm kind of busy now, due to some conferences I'll take part,
but I'll try to write such e-mail, calling for the creation
of the multimedia task.

I think it will not be too unpolite if we send it to all
sound/graphics/video maintainer and also a copy do
debian-devel, since not everybody reads it, or would
it?

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I