Re: Mobian questions and inclusion in Debian

Hi,

Le 14/09/2020 à 13:56, Paul van der Vlis a écrit :
>>> And another one about creating a Debian mailinglist about Mobian:
>>> https://gitlab.com/mobian1/issues/-/issues/101
>>> But maybe it would be also possible to use this mailinglist for
>>> questions about Mobian. What's your opinion?
>>
>> Seems reasonable to use it to discuss how to get things that Mobian
>> has created into a form that is suitable for inclusion into Debian.
>
> That's not what I mean. What I mean are support questions about Mobian.

As this list has really low traffic ATM, it seems pretty well suited to
Mobian, both for project-related discussions and support questions.

If traffic raises too much and/or Mobian discussions bother other users
of this ML we can then create a more specific one, but unless someone
objects, we should just use what already exists for now.

Cheers,
Arnaud