University of Trieste Debian Mirror planned outage

Good day,
University of Trieste's main datacenter is undergoing a major reconstruction of the internal power distribution lines, there will be a complete power outage, building's UPS and diesel generator included.

For this reason our Debian Mirror will be down starting from Thursday July 29th at 3 pm GMT.

We foresee it will be up again on Friday 30th at 8 am GMT.

Regards,

Daniele Albrizio

Daniele Albrizio
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Ufficio Reti di Ateneo | University Networks Office
Via Alfonso Valerio 12 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
daniele.albrizio@units.it
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3319