Re: Dropping httpredir.debian.org service

在 2017年2月8日星期三 SGT 上午10:54:29,Bastian Blank 写道:
> So we decided to drop httpredir.debian.org as a services.  The name will
> be redirected to a CDN we already use, this means users should not see
> any interruptions.

That's a sad story.

Does that means most mirrors of Debian (including those official mirrors,
ftp.*.debian.org) will no longer receive requests redirected from
httpredir.debian.org, as long as they are not related to CDN providers?

And is "the" CDN you are talking about deb.debian.org?

--
Sincerely,
Boyuan Yang