Request for I2P access from those hosting a debian mirror

Privacy is becoming a more serious issue with governments and companies
logging, building profiles, and selling user information (or mistakenly
just losing it to poor security precautions).

It would be great is someone running a debian package repository could
make a .i2p site for their debian mirror. This would allow I2P users to
update their debian machines without eavesdroppers, like their ISPs
logging (example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act)
which software they are installing/upgrading/using.

Do any of the debian mirror operators care enough to aid privacy conscious
users in this way?

See https://geti2p.net/en/ & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P