Iran official Debian mirror

“ we are  waiting for a response about the country mirror "

Hello,
Dear Simon,
We provided ASIS mirror for Debian over a year now, Our mirror has been ranking first from the very first days.
We’ve checked all the requirement for being an official debian mirror for our country, Iran, and you said that we
have to wait for a year, then you would give us Iran subdomain.
As we bought a new servers and paying for bandwith bill each month, that would be nice if you could give us
Debian subdoimn for Iran, then the sponser we talked would help us.
Our mirror is available from debian.asis.io.

So please let us know your answer.

Waiting to hear from you, Thanks.
Best Regards,

_factoreal