mirror.debspace.org still not included in mirror list

Hi there,
I submitted my Debian mirror (http://mirror.debspace.org) using Debian’s mirror submission website in early July as a secondary mirror. Unfortunately, no reaction has come from the Debian project so far, my mirror hasn’t been accepted as far as I can tell. Is this a common phenomenon, or did I make a mistake somewhere along the line?
Thanks a lot for any clarification!
Best regards,
Robin