Re: Machine readable (cf. JSON) debian-mirror URL?

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 07:44:50PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Axel Beckert wrote:
> > Yasuhiro Araki wrote:
> > > If you know the debian-mirrors URL which machine readable and anybody can
> > > access with HTTP, could you show the address of it?
> >
> > You are looking for
> > http://mirror.debian.org/staticlist/Mirrors.masterlist
>
> I just noticed that the list is not available via HTTPS, just via
> HTTP. It would be cool if mirror.debian.org would support HTTPS,
> especially if cdn.debian.net will rely on it.

I'll ask DSA to add SSL to mirror.debian.org, thanks for the heads up Axel.

I setup http://mirror.debian.org/staticlist/Mirrors.masterlist to have an
easier path than the canonical place
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist?view=co

Fortunately, alioth does provide HTTPS.