Re: remove ftp.dti.ad.jp / add debian-mirror.sakura.ne.jp for official mirror

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 01:40:47PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  ftp.dti.ad.jp is not working for several years (and no contact address
>  for administrators), please remove it from Official Debian mirror list.

Note it is marked as disabled since some months already.
Removed, because I'm quite sure it will never be back..

>  And debian-mirror.sakura.ne.jp is working for full mirror and one of
>  ftp.jp.debian.org servers. Could you add it to the list, please?

Used ftpsync version: 20120521

Could you please use an up to date script ? (version 20130605)
https://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2013/05/msg00000.html

Best regards.