Re: cdn.d.n host not accessible (kassia.d.o doesn't answer)

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 03:43:52PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> I noticed that from here, cdn.debian.net isn't HTTP-accessible when it
> points to kassia3.snt.utwente.nl (aka kassia.debian.org).
>
> As nmap quickly reveals, (at least from here), kassia doesn't have any
> 80/tcp port open:
[..]
> Is there anything I can do to get that solved ?

Though kassia used to serve ftp.d.o in HTTP, it not recorded in the
Mirrors.masterlist.

cdn.d.net people should probably avoid hard-coded hosts and use the list from
mirroadm:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist?view=co