Re: Lenny DVD images missing

Hi Simon! Thanks for putting my message on the right track. I will give (a stable) Squeeze a try later for my non-legacy-ATI-card laptops, at the moment I'm perfectly happy with Lenny (and I probably won't embark on downloading all Squeeze DVD's, Lenny was (is) still of manageable size...)

2011/2/19 Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org>
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:32:13AM -0200, Pekka Horttanainen wrote:
> Hi! I'm downloading Lenny DVD images, since it is the last distribution that
> fully supports my ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with ATI's proprietary graphics
> driver, not letting it overheat.

Did you give Squeeze a try ?

>  I am in the middle of DVD 4, but today I got an error message that the file
> was not found (from the archive, wget -c
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/5.0.8/i386/iso-dvd/debian-508-i386-DVD-4.iso).
> Is this something temporary or permanent?

cdimage.debian.org is managed by a dedicated team, in CC.

Regards,