Timeout errors from ftpsync (kassia.debian.org)

Hi,

For the past 5 days or so, we've been receiving connection timeout
errors from rsync during ftpsync runs on the main debian tree. We're
pulling from kassia.debian.org:

rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code 30) at io.c(137) [sender=3.0.7]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (61624544 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(454) [receiver=2.6.9]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (19010186 bytes received so far) [generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(454)
[generator=2.6.9]

rsync is forced to v4 with the -4 switch. I'm not seeing any undue
delays during an mtr to kassia.debian.org, it is going over our geant2
connection with a ~20ms ping.

Our trace file now shows that the mirror (ftp.ie.debian.org) has not
updated successfully since the 20th of February:

http://ftp.ie.debian.org/debian/project/trace/debian.heanet.ie

rg

--
Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/