Lenny DVD images missing

Hi! I'm downloading Lenny DVD images, since it is the last distribution that fully supports my ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with ATI's proprietary graphics driver, not letting it overheat.

 I am in the middle of DVD 4, but today I got an error message that the file was not found (from the archive, wget -c http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/5.0.8/i386/iso-dvd/debian-508-i386-DVD-4.iso). Is this something temporary or permanent?

Best regards,
Pekka Horttanainen