Re: A new mirror in El Salvador

Hi all!

> After syncing is finished, can you please provide the entire mirror's size, and if it is with or without mirrors?
> We have set up a mirror containing amd64 and i386, and I start considering upgrading it to a full-sized mirror site; I have to think of the costs before all that, so I would really appreciate this info.
> Thanks,

Of course, these are our sizes:

Mon Oct 10 07:35:12 CST 2011

Mirror Debian
609G	/var/www/debian/debian
34G		/var/www/debian/debian-backports
452G	/var/www/debian/debian-cd
7.2G		/var/www/debian/debian-multimedia
73G		/var/www/debian/debian-security
726M	/var/www/debian/debian-volatile

It was full synced since a month ago, and now that we are sure of it
stability it is time to share it. We'll file the bug report promptly,
thanks!

Best wishes from El Salvador,

Carlos

--
kkkk            !!!
kkkk   kkk   !!!!

         Alguien llegará suavemente.
        Con el susurro de su silencio,
    apartará el velo que oculta tus ojos...
sólo entonces verás lo que antes apenas mirabas.

                     k!