Re: A new mirror in El Salvador

On 10/10/2011 04:19 AM, Jose David Calderon Serrano wrote:
In the government health ministry have provided a new server for mirroring and have all the architectures
After syncing is finished, can you please provide the entire mirror's size, and if it is with or without mirrors?
We have set up a mirror containing amd64 and i386, and I start considering upgrading it to a full-sized mirror site; I have to think of the costs before all that, so I would really appreciate this info.
Thanks,
--
Victor Nițu
victor@debian-linux.ro