Re: Missing file on debian.mirror.root.lu

Hi,

Thanks Sebastien for your notice, admins of debian.mirror.root.lu added to this
mail.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:55:29PM +0200, Sebastien Varrette wrote:
> Working in Luxembourg I'm using this official mirror for my local
> synchronization and it appears that at least a directory and its subfile is
> missing on it:
> 	debian/pool/main/g/geiser

[...]
> rsync: opendir "/pool/main/g/geiser" (in debian) failed: Permission denied (13)
> rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1526) [generator=3.0.7]

Indeed:
$ rsync debian.mirror.root.lu::debian/pool/main/g/geiser/
rsync: change_dir "/pool/main/g/geiser" (in debian) failed: Permission denied (13)

Could you please update your ftpsync version ? It includes the rsync -p options
that allows to fix permissions according to upstream mirror (in case some
accidental local action alter the default permission set).

Thanks and best regards.