cdn.debian.net supports Name-Base Virtual host (Re: Fw: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Carlos and debian-mirros,

I have upgraded to apply Name Based Virtual host as mirror of cdn.debian.net.

I believe 200.17.202.1 is used as a mirror of cdn.debian.net.

And, I modify
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGeoMirror#requestformirroradministrator

---------
* request for mirror administrator

cdn.debian.net can handle IP-based Virtual Host
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/vhosts/ip-based.html ) without any
modification at server-side.

If mirror server use Name-based Virtual Host
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/en/vhosts/name-based.html ), please
fill "ServerAlias cdn.debian.net".

Thanks all.

--