cdn.debian.net supports Name-Base Virtual host (Re: Fw: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Yasuhiro Araki (ar@debian.org) wrote on 15 Aug 2010 23:48:27:
 >I have upgraded to apply Name Based Virtual host as mirror of cdn.debian.net.

Good!

However, clicking on the IP or the trace file links in
http://debiancdn.appspot.com/managesurrogate still doesn't work, it
gives "file not found", while it works for the mirrors that don't use
name-based virtual hosting.

I've also just noticed that 200.236.31.1 was still configured... I
removed it from the dns since we're no longer using this IP. I hope
cdn will automatically adjust, and put preference 10 to 200.17.202.1
which is the single current IP.