Re: adding cdn.debian.net to Mirrors.masterlist

Hi

> Even now, this cdn.d.n *must* take mirrors only from the masterlist
> (where bad mirrors are removed from), or it may make available half
> broken mirrors not using two-stages sync with relevant options etc,
> excluding some files, many failures listed at
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Mirrors/Tests
>
> (and some coordination with mirroradm doesn't hurt :-)

All of cdn.debian.net mirror servers are listed in the masterlist.
And bad mirrors are removed.
And non-rsync push mirrors are removed.
And non-freshness servers are removed.

These refers at http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Mirrors/Tests.
But customized for cdn.debian.net.

I would like to modify method for updating mirrors in cdn.deban.net
which automatically and periodically fetch from
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist.

>> but if cdn.d.n is to be listed with an high rank in choose-mirror, we
>> need a contact address for cdn.d.n entry in the mirror list, which is
>> responsive.
>
> Anyone ? If such a complex infra in put in operation and we got reports
> at mirrors@d.o or mirrors pseudopackage, a contact is necessary.
> (a role address is better, so that we don't rely on a sole person)

Right.
I will request to use something@d.o..

--
ARAKI Yasuhiro