Re: report to ftpsync a patch to avoid the use the lockfile programm

>> If we are forced to use the shell find/touch method, we aren't atomic
>> anymore anyway. And what should i link to? Also, its the less preferred
>> method.
> ln -s $LOCK $$
> There's no need to use find either, ln either creates the link or it
> fails (even if there's already one).

This is ugly, creates a symlink to a non-existant file.
Well. Ive taken a different way entirely in shell that, for this use
case, is more than atomic enough, i think.[1]

[1] Really, the worst that could happen is two rsyncs running at once.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: