best file system to house a debian mirror?

Hi all

I'm currently replacing the servers that run ftp.nz.d.o, and wondered if
there were any recommendations on which file system would be best to
house debian/ubuntu mirrors running rsync/http/ftp at decent loads?
Currently we use reiserfs on LVM on etch, the new servers are running
lenny with LVM over 12 sata disk software RAID 6, and I'm thinking about
moving to XFS.

I suspect there isn't a one-answer-fits-all, but any opinions would be
interesting.

Cheers
Simon