ftp.uk.debian.org hash check failures

I've been seeing the following error for the last 24 hours:

        W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-i386/Packages.bz2  Hash Sum mismatch

        W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/source/Sources.bz2  Hash Sum mismatch

        E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

The Packages.bz2 file appears to have been truncated (ends half way
though the definition of ydpdict) and the Sources.bz2 returns a 404
error.

Please CC me in responses, as I'm not on the list.

--
Sam Morris
http://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 1024D/5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078