Re: mirror hierarchy issues in Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 12:57:31PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> And I'm not too sure if switching from a primary server
> to a secondary does really improve the situation much, unless Adam is
> complaining about the bandwidth usage?

Oh, no, I wasn't referring to that. The idea would be to introduce another
official mirror in each of those countries, but one which would be on the
academic network.

> P.P.S.: Just stumbled upon the thread in the archives because I was
>    looking for a mail about the addition of ftp2.ca.debian.org which
>    hasn't set a Sponsor - can you add it, Joy?  :)

Oh, good catch, fixed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.