Re: where to sync from?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:33:04PM -0300, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> So our situation is now where to sync from, de.d.o or ftp-master.d.o.
> Probably ftp-master would be somewhat faster.
>
> How can we get permission to sync from ftp-master, and how can we
> setup pushing from them?

Let's contact debian-admin. I'll send a separate e-mail Cc:ing you.

> This is related to the leaf/secondary/primary status. How is this
> assigned/changed?

That status is more of a technical description. Push-Primary mirrors are
those which are push-mirrored from ftp-master. Push-Secondary mirrors are
those which are push-mirrored from any Push-Primary mirror. Leaf mirrors are
those which are not push-mirrored (and instead use a cron job).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.