Re: where to sync from?

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 22:33 +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > Chile has two mirrors, our own and debian.ubiobio.cl. Couldn't we do the
> > same as the ftp.us.debian.org mirrors do? BTW, is the admin of
> > debian.ubiobio.cl subscribed to this list? Then there wouldn't be any
> > mirrors looked down upon.
>
> I don't know, let's see if they respond :) If not, you can try contacting
> them at the address you can find by googling for debian.ubiobio.cl
> Maintainer Mirrors.masterlist.

Josip,

I have contacted the admin of debian.ubiobio.cl (apparently he's not
subscribed to this list). His response was positive to the idea of
making a Round Robin with the the mirrors. His only concern was that
he's hosting amd64, i386, powerpc y sparc, and intend to continue doing
so. We, on the other hand, intend to host them all, or at least most of
them, as we used to a couple of months ago. Would that pose a problem?

Ricardo Yanez