Re: is any US primary mirror connected to Internet2?

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 10:46:34AM -0300, Ricardo Yanez wrote:
> We are investigating the possibility of connecting the mirror to an
> Internet2 network. But to push this further we need to know if any of the
> US primary mirrors are connected to such a network.

Two out of three ftp.us.d.o mirrors are there because one is at Michigan
State University, one is at Minnesota State University, and ftp-master at
Brown University; all of those are members of Internet2.

Couldn't you simply run mtr to each of those sites and see whether you get
routed via I2? :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.