Re: Debian mirror in Canada

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. We are currently working on a few of the items you have mentionned below such as:

- Rsync server
- Complete archives & architecture mirror (Push-Mirror with mirrors.kernel.org)
- anonftpsync (it's already up-to-date)
- ISO images

How does the mirror selection works? From what I understand, our current architecture meets the requirements to become a secondary mirror. However, what are the criteria of selection for the master mirror?

Regards,
--
Jean-François Chevrette, Sysadmin [iWeb]
Support / Client Hub : http://hub.iweb.ca