Re: MIPS64EL port box is ready for use (Was: mips64el port build failed list)

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Graham Whaley <graham.whaley@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29 October 2013 13:34, Aron Xu <aron@debian.org> wrote:
>>

>> It would require much more resource to spend on making more ports,
>> this means more build machines and man power, which is not sufficient
>> at mean time.
>>

> True. I hopefully have some resource coming online, and I may also have some
> in-house build hardware available to help with any unofficial ports. We will
> just have to be pragmatic, and it will take time...
Let's pull Fuxin Zhang in and ask him about it.
@Fuxin:
Is there a server available to by which support IPMI? How about its precise?
Or is their any something else which is suitable for build machine?
Imgtec may purchase some.

--
YunQiang Su