Fuloong Mini - netboot register dump

Hello guys,

I tried to install debian with the daily image of today[1] on my Fuloong
Mini, but the install failed.

I did the following:
*) put the three files on an ext2 formatted usb stick
*) boot to pmon
*) bl -d ide (usb0,0)/boot.cfg # and select d-i boot from the menu

I also tried to manually load the kernel and initrd with the same
result:

Both methods (manually and "bl") load the kernel and the initrd fine,
but after that I just get the register dump.

The hardware should be okay, OpenBSD works fine.

Any hints? Do you need any further information? (output of "env")? Do I
have to unset pmon's "bsd" variable or somethink like that?

[1] http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/mipsel/daily/loongson-2f/netboot/

Regards, rck