Re: lemote mini-pc, bad NIC, bas USB controller?

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Javier Vasquez
<j.e.vasquez.v@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, I don't know if the problem gets fixed for dowloading/installing
> big debian packets from the internet...  I'll try the tip to see...
> Perhpaps something to add to /etc/rc.local...
>
> Has anyone seen a problem with the usb controller when attaching an
> external USB ethernet port or similar high speed device?

The ethtool tip did the magic.  So it seems the NIC in the mini-pc is
buggy then, :-(

Next thing to figure out is how to make an external eth device work,
given that I want to use it as gateway and mini-server for some
things, as there was success with the internal NIC, I might start a
different thread after more experimentation, :-)

Thanks,

--
Javier.