Re: lemote mini-pc, bad NIC, bas USB controller?

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Javier Vasquez
<j.e.vasquez.v@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 'ethtool -K .. off' disables hardware ethernet checksum computation, so
>>> it puts more load on the longsoon CPU.  Could you elaborate on why RX
>>> checksumming is broken in the lemote mini-pc?  Is this a kernel or a
>>> hardware problem?
>>>

>> maybe, hardware problem.
>>
>>> And BTW what is the second eth1 device?  Thought there was only one
>>> ethernet port in the lemote pc.
>> my fuloong 6002 , have two nic.
>>

> 2F6004 comes with only one NIC, but lspci lists 2 devices.

Ups, my mistake, I must have copied it twice yesterday, as it should
be I see only one NIC listed by lspci, :-)  Sorry for confusing
things, :-)

BTW, I don't know if the problem gets fixed for dowloading/installing
big debian packets from the internet...  I'll try the tip to see...
Perhpaps something to add to /etc/rc.local...

Has anyone seen a problem with the usb controller when attaching an
external USB ethernet port or similar high speed device?

--
Javier.