Re: OpenJDK / default JDK for squeeze / issues on mips / open security issues for lenny

* tony mancill:

> As per Section 5.8.5 of the Developer's Reference, I'd like to get
> confirmation from the Security Team that they are anticipating and
> approve of the upload of the new source version.  (My apologies if this
> has already been covered; I joined the thread already in progress.)

Would you please show us the debdiff to the version in squeeze, and
the list of dependencies of the .deb file?  Alternatively, please put
the files on people.debian.org, so that we can have a look at them
before the upload.  Thanks for your support in this matter.

Do you plane to switch to IcedTea 1.9 or a later version during the
squeeze release?