Re: "unit boot failed" by installing Debian on Qube2

Hi Chris,

this would be nice. Where can I download your installation?

Thx

Marko

Am 21.10.2010 14:46, schrieb Chris Thomas:
I have a minimal installation of Lenny that I could send you, or you
could download from me. All you would have to do is connect the drive
to a different computer and extract the file.

-Chris