Re: Diskless SGI Indy - auto boot PROM settings?

Hi Tom,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:40:29AM +1100, Tom McAvaney wrote:
> There is a recent forum thread at nekochan.net (in the "Hardware"
> sub-forum, I believe) where a poster has this working.

Hm... Are you referring to 'Indy as music player: "Audible" qualities?'
by any chance? That's my own thread, actually... There was one guy in
that thread who said he had this working in the past (now you mention
it...) - I've sent him a PM, maybe he has a hint for me. Nonetheless,
any other hints are still welcome! (and once I have it running I will
make sure to document it somewhere where a web search engine can find
it...).

Regards,

Thomas
                Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org