Re: Cobalt Qube2 – lenny+chroot or sid?

Sameer Verma wrote:
On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Brian Wood <beww@beww.org> wrote:
On Sunday 21 March 2010 10:57:53 am Thorsten Glaser wrote:
Hi,

I just got a Qube2 from a cow-orker. (Sadly without the power supply
unit; if someone near .de has a spare one it’d be greatly appreciated,
otherwise I’ll have to go to ePray.) I plan on putting maximum memory
into it, installing Debian and use it as sort of my main build machine
for uploads (at the moment, I’m ssh’ing to other boxen, which is sub-
optimal as I don’t put my PGP key there), it could also be useful for
testing things such as the upstream-proposed gcc fix for the binutils
bug.
Be aware that RAM for that machine can be hard to find and is relatively
expensive.

http://www.pcmemorystore.com/Sun_Cobalt-RAQ-Qube2-ram.htm

Memoryten looks cheaper. I bought two of these; http://www.memoryx.net/cn72e128.html and they work well.