Re: SGI O2: Clock problem and Bind9 problem after upgrading to Lenny

> Someone reported a similar problem on a Qube2 but we other people
> couldn't really reproduce it.  Do you have any special workload, or
> will the machine hang/crash when you just do normal tasks or leave it
> idle?

Yep, that was me. I was never able to pinpoint the cause of the problem.
When the problem happened the Qube2 had been installed with etch then
dist-upgraded to sid (lenny at that time).

I investigated as best as I could but to no avail. As a last resort I
reinstalled from scratch using a (beta) lenny installer and the
problem just disappeared.

Maybe something is broken by the upgrade from etch to lenny ?