Re: Fwd: [Gnewsense-dev] poor wireless performance and sources.list

What is the normal signal strength reported?

If very low, probably the antenna is not connected correctly(some test
machine might have such problem), you can try to open the case to check:
it is in the right part of palm rest; remove the 4 screws in the back,
then you  can remove the palm-test(don't pull it too far away because the
touchpad is connected) and find the antenna, it should be connected to the
'main' connector, not the 'aux').

The wifi do have some potential connection bug, but the signal strength is
basically ok.