Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.27-rc6

> It seems much better! I didn't crash yet. I'll let it run over the day
> and report back this evening if it's still running OK.

OK, just back from work and saw that it had crashed. It stayed up for
2 hours and an half. The qube still responds to ping, but that's about
it, even the lcd panel on the back of the qube does not get update
with the time (that's how I could determine when it crashed).

Note that apart from the basic stuff (hald/sshd/udevd/syslogd),
nothing was running on the qube , it was idling.

> Would it be possible to get a build of 2.6.27-rc6 without the tulip
> MWI fix included? It might solve my hald hanging problem.

Same result with the new 2.6.27-rc6 image - the box hangs when loading
hald. As with 2.6.26 it responds to ping, but that's about it.

What else can I try?