I need help with Linux on the Siemens rm 400 e server

Dear Sirs,

I have bought a few servers of the model Siemens rm 400e.

I have only the Sinix firmware for the servers (it is installed).

I am not able to boot from both diskette and cd-rom under the Sinix firmware. I try to use a debian-mips image.

Please could anybody of you advise me:

1. Where to get the NT-firmware of the Siemens rm400e in order to boot linux.

2. Which linux image is the best to use for this servers.

3. If it is not possible to install linux on this servers where can I get the original SINIX cds.

Thank you for your time,

Ullrich Buss