Re: Cobalt Qube 2 power supply

Good one Mark - certainly one for us all to file away for future reference.

Jon

On Jun 7, 3:00 am, "Chris Thomas" <sruch...@gmail.com> wrote:
For those who sent directions on how to use a non-Qube power supply by
attaching the Qube 2 connector, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
However, I don't have a Qube power supply to begin with. If anyone has
an extra Qube 2 power supply (dead or alive), let me know.

Luck is with you as I've done all your homework for you .. since I had
to do the same thing a few weeks ago :-)

Shopping list you want is: