Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.26-rc5

> * Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> [2008-06-10 11:00]:
>> The new kernel correctly handle usb device (storage and printers).
>
> Thanks, I'll make sure this will be in 2.6.26.

Hello Martin,

Is it possible to activate other modules also by default ?
Or would that give "problems" to other users ?

I use a philips webcam on my Qube to watch a birdhouse with webcam_server.
When I use the standard kernel for the Qube2 it only recognises the audio
part. Therefore I recompile kernel with webcam support or v4l (have to
check that)

Best regards,

Jacob