Re: Fwd: Debian 4 on Qube 2700

Hello,

I've got the exactly the same problem with my qube 2700.

I already tryed to disable serial in default.colo, but nothing better.

With tcpdump, I can see that kernel is loaded by CoLo, and after, nothing.

I read there's a problem with main network interface on qube 2700, and
moreover, I have exactly the same problem when I try to boot with
NetBSD restore cd.

I tryed to build a serial interface for my qube, but with no success,
so I'm stalled...

BR

Cédric