Re: Exception while loading kernel

Giuseppe,

Let's review for just a second. If I understand, you are booting the debian pre-built 2.6.18-4 just fine. However, any kernel you build yourself seems to be borked. Correct?

You don't need to spam the list with it, but please gzip one or more of your .config files, label them as to kernel version, and email me direct off list. I would like to try and recreate your problem and see what can be learned here.

-S-