Re: indigo2 installation woes

Thanks Scott, Thiemo,

i just md5-checked the disk without error.
The drive itself was not used with the indigo2 before, that might be one
concern. But i checked the 512 bytes settings (jumpers) and they are set
correctly.
I am stuck here, have no access to another drive at the moment, perhaps
i should try another installer version.

Thanks for the great help!

Peter

* J. Scott Kasten <jscottkasten@yahoo.com> [2007-06-18 19:29]: