radicate radicated radicates

radicating radication radicel
Achilles' hand Since here, for brutal courage far renown'd, I live an
idle burden to the ground, (Others in council famed for nobler skill, More

http://glennandestella.com

useful to preserve, than I to kill,) Let meBut oh! ye gracious powers
above! Wrath and revenge from men and gods remove: Far, far too dear to
every mortal breast, Sweet to the soul, as honey to the taste: Gathering
like vapours of a noxious kind From fiery blood, and darkening all the