Re: boot disk upgrade

I too have noticed that Linux disk access is horribly slow. I have noticed this on both IP22 and IP32. It might be interesting to compare with an older kernel like 2.6.13 or so. I don't remember noticing this problem back then as opposed to now.

The controler on the O2 should be able to push 40mb/s peak to each of it's two channels (internal and external). The sustained rate will of course depend on the drive and the system load.