Re: Debian 4 on Qube 2700

* Peter Horton <zero@colonel-panic.org> [2007-08-31 13:33]:
> I've been doing some testing and the problem is in the installer,
> not in the kernel.
> So it looks like maybe something inside the installer hunts around
> for a tty when it decides the console is not one.
>
> Any ideas Martin?

I don't know but I'll take a look.  However, I'm not sure this
explains everything because people said their system stopped working
after a simple apt-get dist-upgrade (rather than a new installation).
Maybe someone could upgrade _just_ the kernel to rule out other
changes.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/