Re: Fwd: Debian 4 on Qube 2700

Thanks Michael :-)
I've previously been using the imstall-from-image, but at the moment
my Qube isn't needed for any production tasks, so I thought it would
be better employed debugging the Debian4 net install ...

> I tried upgrading to etch using apt but the 2.6 kernel seemed to fail with
> the same networking issue.  So right now I'm stuck using sarge.

Now that is interesting ... is *anyone* successfully using a 2.6
kernel on a 2700 at the moment, with the on-board network card?

-jim